Bargaining policy attacks rights and conditions
HERE’S a snapshot of what the Federal Government’s bargaining policy means to APS workers:
- Agencies will be forced to cut employees’ conditions and entitlements to offset any pay rise;
- No provision regarding jobs or job security and seeks to drive down the classification level at which work is being conducted;
- Doesn’t include any pay offer and severely restricts pay outcomes;
- Seeks to ‘streamline’ or strip rights out of agreements.
- Read more in the link below.
Read more here.