All the latest news and views from the CPSU team
CPSU Council changes
YOUR CPSU Council has had some changes recently as a result of elections, and you now have four new CPSU Councilors, with Amanda Smith (Education), Greg Rooke (TasWater), Tania Shilcock (DIER) and Tanya Smart (Education) joining the CPSU (SPSFT) Branch Council.
We welcome and look forward to working with them over the next few years.
A number of CPSU Councilors retired from council at this election and the CPSU thanks them for their dedication and service to Members. Lindsay Jones is a Life Member and served as President and Vice President during his time on Council. Christine Mitchell (Education) was another long serving Councilor and member of our Executive. Pauline Blyth (LINC) and Marc Nevah (DPAC) also volunteered their time over the years on the CPSU Council.
Your CPSU council meets regularly to discuss and make decisions on a range of issues from policy, membership, staffing, campaigns and financial matters.
These dedicated Members volunteer their time for this role.
Your Councilors are:
- Amanda Smith – College Administrative Manager, Launceston College
- Andrew Harris -Educational Team Leader, TasTAFE
- Donna Johnston Business Service Coordinator, Integrity Commission
- Grant Ransley, HR Manager, Children and Youth Services
- Greg Rooke, Assessment Officer, TasWater
- Jodie Elmer, Project Support Officer, Invasive Species Branch
- Ken Hart, Manager, Reporting Services Executive Support, Police and Emergency Management
- Leah Woolford, Team Leader, Response, Children & Youth Services South
- Ros Faulks, Executive Support Officer, System Purchasing and Performance, Health and Human Services
- Scott Ragg, Senior Scientist, Pathology, Health and Human Services
- Stephen Hutchinson, Utility Officer, Tasmanian Museum & Art Gallery
- Steve Arditto, Employment Services Officer, Tasmanian Health Organisation South
- Tania Shilcock, Project Officer, Corporate Information Services, Infrastructure, Energy and Resources
- Tanya Smart, School Business Manager, Queechy High School
- Thomas Courto, Support Officer, Assets and Information Systems, Parks and Wildlife Service
- Tim Turner, Manager Operations, Crown Land Services