Direct Debit Service Agreement
This is your Direct Debit Service Agreement with Fat Zebra ACN 154 014 785, APCA User ID Number 502574. Fat Zebra have been contracted by Community & Public Sector Union to collect the Instalmens due under this Agreement. It explains what your obligations are when undertaking a Direct Debit arrangement with us. It also details what our obligations are to you as your Direct Debit provider.
- By signing a Direct Debit Request or by providing us with a valid instruction, you have authorised us to arrange for funds to be debited from your account. You should refer to the Direct Debit Request and this agreement for the terms of the arrangement between us and you.
- We will only arrange for funds to be debited from your account as authorised in the Direct Debit Request.
- We may vary and details of the agreement or a Direct Debit Request at any time by giving you at least fourteen (14) days written notice.
- You may change, stop or defer a debit payment, or terminate the agreement by providing us with at least fourteen (14) days written notification by emailing Community & Public Sector Union or arranging through your own financial institution, which is required to act promptly on your instructions.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient clear funds available in your account to allow a debit payment to be made in accordance with the Direct Debit Request.
- If there are insufficient clear funds in your account to meet a debit payment:
a. you may be charged a fee and/or interest by your financial institution; and,
b. you may also incur fees or charges imposed or incurred by us; and,
c. you must arrange for the debit payment to be made by another method or arrange for sufficient clear funds to be in your account by an agreed time so that we can process the debit payment.
- We will keep any information (including your account details) in your Direct Debit Request confidential. We will make reasonable efforts to keep any such information that we have about you secure and to ensure that any of our employees or agents who have access to information about you do not make any unauthorised use, modification, reproduction or disclosure of that information.